Job Opening: A/V & Hybrid Service Coordinator
- The person in this position will assist with 3-4 Sundays per month. In the event the person in this position needs a Sunday off, they are expected to work this out with the Program Committee chair and service leader as far in advance as possible.
- Check in with the service leader as necessary about the Zoom and/or A/V needs and requirements for Sunday’s service.
- Arrive at Boone UU Fellowship by 10:30 and open Zoom meeting at 10:45am on Sunday to allow time for troubleshooting.
- Admit people to the service and mute as needed.
- Handle sharing music and/or videos if requested by the service leader.
- Monitor chat and bring chat questions to the service leader’s attention if required.
- Record portions of service if requested. Follow protocols to maintain attendees’ privacy.
- Close Zoom meeting after service ends and confer with the service leader and/or Program Committee chair about any issues or needs noted during the service.
- Monitor the A/V and networking equipment (e.g., camera, speakers, monitors) and ensure it is in good working order. Bring any equipment concerns to the attention of the Program Committee chair.
- Pay will be $40 per Sunday service, representing approximately two hours of work (10:30AM-12:30PM) . The position will be paid monthly.
- The Coordinator reports to the Board and works at the direction of the Program Committee Chair.
To apply, please use this online application form. Email the office with clarifying questions.